Self-Park, Close to Airport
You Park and lock your own car and take the keys with you. No need to worry about who parked your car. Lighted, Paved, Fenced, 24-hour on-site presence. Less than 2 miles north of SeaTac Airport. We are a stone's throw from both I-5 and I-405 so you can get to us without the need of a map or GPS.
We know you're in a hurry. Our friendly, energetic staff will meet you at your car, help with your bags, and hustle you to the airport; all while offering you complimentary bottled water. No matter what day or time of your flight, we're here to serve you.
Daily (12-24) Hours $14.25
Hourly Rate $2.00
WA State Sales Tax 10%
City of Tukwila Parking Tax 11%
One time charge - Airport Access Fee $3.00
• We are doing our part to provide a safe environment by providing a hand sanitizer station at the entry of each shuttle and each entry point to our office building.
• Our shuttles are disinfected frequently in between trips.
• Employees are required to wash their hands regularly throughout shifts and are using hand sanitizer in between washes.
• We are not accepting cash payments at this time.
We rent space only, no bailment is created.
We are not responsible for theft or damage to vehicle or contents, unless it occurs through our sole negligence.
Vehicles parked more than 30 days without prior arrangement are subject to removal per WAC.
We reserve the right to move vehicles which interfere with the safe and efficient operation of the facility.
We have changed our program, click the button below to learn more. Redeem accrued points for free parking. Receive exclusive coupons for frequent parkers. Review parking history. Enter or exit the lot using your mobile device.
Worried we may be full on your departure date? We offer guaranteed reservations for your peace of mind. Online reservations 24-hours, Reserve a space for your next trip.
Use your Frequent Parker number at the self pay station to skip the check-out line.
1. Join our Frequent Parker Club and load your unique barcode on your smartphone/device.
2. Scan it at the ticket machine when you arrive to the lot, no need to pull a ticket, our system will track your stay.
3. Simply scan your Frequent Parker Club barcode at the secondary pay station and pay for your parking.
We converted our fleet to run on propane fuel to cut down on our carbon footprint. The shuttles use a bi-fuel system, where the vehicle starts on gasoline and immediately switches to propane. This technology provides us with flexibility and peace of mind because the vehicle can switch back to gasoline if necessary, so fuel can always be reached.